Dundee Corporation (TSX:DC.A), Urbana Corporation (TSX:URB.A) and CNSX Markets Inc. are pleased to announce that Dundee has closed a strategic investment in CNSX, operator of the Canadian National Stock Exchange and Pure Trading. The terms of the transaction were not released by the companies. In conjunction with the investment, Mr. Ned Goodman, President and CEO of Dundee, has joined the CNSX Board as Deputy Chairman.
Thomas Caldwell, President and CEO of Urbana, and CNSX Chairman said, “We are pleased to welcome a business leader of Ned’s stature to the Board. With his contribution we expect to accelerate the steady growth CNSX has seen this year, as we continue to enhance CNSX’s role as the ‘Exchange for Entrepreneurs’ in Canada.”
Ned Goodman commented, “I have been impressed for some time with CNSX’s approach to helping entrepreneurs access the public capital markets in Canada. The CNSX model reduces the time and expense companies face in going public, and in maintaining a listing, along with a high level of continuous disclosure. As a lifelong entrepreneur I have no problem encouraging and inviting the management and boards of entrepreneurial Canadian public companies to consider the benefits of a CNSX listing.”
Richard Carleton, CNSX CEO, said, “We have a number of programmes coming over the next several months designed to support the capital formation process for early stage companies which will enhance the resources CNSX makes available to our issuers and the investment community”.
Key CNSX Markets facts:
– CNSX Markets is a full service exchange with 180 equity issues, 18 debt instruments, and 7 structured products – recently surpassing 200 issues for the first time;
– Junior mining exploration companies represent over 50% of the issuers listed by sector;
– Companies in knowledge-based industries (IT, clean tech, and life sciences) now comprise nearly 20% of the equities on CNSX;
– Simple, fixed listing fees: $12,500 for application and $500 per month;
– The only Canadian exchange to offer real-time quotes on Google Finance.
Talisker Resources Ltd. (TSX: TSK) (OTCQX: TSKFF) is pleased to a... READ MORE
Copper Mountain Mining Corporation (TSX: CMMC) (ASX: C6C) i... READ MORE
Surge Copper Corp. (TSX-V: SURG), is pleased to announce assay re... READ MORE
Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. (TSX:KL) (NYSE:KL) (ASX:KLA) announced it... READ MORE
First Results from the Nyam Gold Deposit at Enchi; Second Drill R... READ MORE