Jeffrey Christian, Rohit Savant, and Carlos Sanchez present CPM Group’s findings from the 2022 Silver Yearbook.
Over the past 18 months the silver market has seen prices rise sharply to record levels and then decline significantly, perplexing many bullish observers. CPM’s research had predicted both the increase and decline. The factors behind both are reviewed in the Silver Yearbook in detail and during the 2022 Silver Market Forecast briefing.
Many other trends emerged or developed in 2021 and early 2022.
• The organization of retail investors
• The Russian invasion of Ukraine
• Inflation increased since February 2021
• Interest Rates have begun rising after a long period of anticipation
• There has been a reduction in liquidity and major market making capacity in the silver market
• The more intense use of exchange traded funds by bullion banks • Investor demand is elevated for both physical silver and derivatives
• The increased availability of inaccurate and misleading information, statistics, and commentary
MAS Gold Corp. (TSX-V: MAS) is pleased to announce the closing of... READ MORE
Golden Arrow Resources Corporation (TSX-V: GRG) (FSE: G6A) (OTCQ... READ MORE
NorZinc Ltd. (TSX: NZC) (OTCQB: NORZF) is pleased to announce the... READ MORE
Enduro Metals Corporation (TSX-V: ENDR) (OTCQB: ENDMF) is pleased... READ MORE
Eloro Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ELO) (OTCQX: ELRRF) (FSE: P2QM) is p... READ MORE
We acknowledge the [financial] support of the Government of Canada.